In order to better provide You with products and services offered on our Site, Inside Sports International may collect personally identifiable information, which You consent to, when You provide to Us said information directly, or indirectly, such as Your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
If You purchase Inside Sports International’s products and/or Services, We collect, through third party service provider(s), billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
We do not collect any personal information about You unless You voluntarily provide it to Us. However, You may be required to provide certain personal information to Us when You elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include:
- (a) registering for an account on our Site;
- (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by Us or one of Our partners;
- (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties;
- (d) sending Us an email message;
- (e) submitting Your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and Services on our Site.
To wit, We will use Your information for, but not limited to, communicating with You in relation to services and/or products You have requested from Us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Inside Sports is committed to safeguarding Your personal data and respecting Your privacy. The EU General Data Protection (“GDPR”) strengthens the rights of individuals protecting their personal data, and unifies these regulations in the EU. To ensure We comply with the GDPR, We have conducted a data audit and reviewed the data We collect and how We store it.
Inside Sports International collects and uses Your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the Services You have requested.
Inside Sports International may also use Your personally identifiable information to inform You of other products or services available from Inside Sports International and its affiliates.
We are a Personal Data Controller as defined in the GDPR. Inside Sports adheres to the policies outlined by the GDPR, effective May 25th, 2018. All personal information collected by Us will be stored exclusively in secure hosting facilities provided by our current web service providers. Such providers are bound by terms and conditions to ensure they are compliant with GDPR data processing requirements.
Inside Sports International does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Inside Sports International may, from time to time, contact You on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to You. In those cases, Your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is transferred to the third party. Inside Sports International may share data with trusted partners to enhance Inside Sports’s Services, to provide the Services on Inside Sports’s behalf, to help perform statistical analysis, send You email or postal mail, provide customer support, process Your payments, provide You Services, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using Your personal information except to provide these services to Inside Sports International, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of Your information.
Inside Sports International may disclose Your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Inside Sports International or the Site;
- (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Inside Sports International; and/or
- (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Inside Sports International, or the public.
In connection with any personal information We may disclose to a third party for a business purpose, You have the right to know:
• The categories of personal information that We disclosed about you for a business purpose.
You have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to opt-out of the disclosure of Your personal information. If You exercise Your right to opt-out of the disclosure of Your personal information, We will refrain from disclosing Your personal information, unless You subsequently provide express authorization for the disclosure of Your personal information. To opt-out of the disclosure of Your personal information, visit this Web page: https://insidefoos.us1.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=7e59bd76d326af44405456011&id=54c25aecdc
Inside Sports International may keep track of the websites and pages Our users visit within Inside Sports International, in order to determine what Inside Sports International services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Inside Sports International to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Information about Your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Inside Sports International. This information can include: Your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Inside Sports International website.
The Inside Sports International website may use “cookies”, as allowed by law, to help You personalize Your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on Your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to Your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to You, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to You.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save You time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that You have returned to a specific page. For example, if You personalize Inside Sports International pages, or register with Inside Sports International Site or Services, a cookie helps Inside Sports International to recall Your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording Your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When You return to the same Inside Sports International website, the information You previously provided can be retrieved, so You can easily use the Inside Sports International features that You customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but You can usually modify Your browser setting to decline cookies if You prefer. If You choose to decline cookies, You may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Inside Sports International services or Services or websites You visit.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Inside Sports International secures Your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Inside Sports International uses the following methods for this purpose:
- SSL Protocol
- Encryption, secure access control, strict password policy enforcement, and internal and external security policies
- Server & cloud storage at respected and high quality providers of such services
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
Inside Sports values Your trust in providing Your personal information, and protects such information using commercially acceptable means. We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of Your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while We strive to protect Your personal information, You acknowledge that:
- (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond Our control; and
- (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between You and Us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
If We learn of a security systems breach related to Your personal information, we will inform You, without undue delay, and the authorities of the occurrence of such breach in accordance with applicable law.
You may decline to share certain Personal Information with Us, in which case, We may not be able to provide You with some of the features and functionality of the Services.
You may update, correct, or delete Your account information and preferences at any time by accessing Your account settings page on the Services. Please note that while any changes You make will be reflected in Our active user databases instantly, or within a reasonable period of time, We may retain all information You submit for backup, archival, prevention of fraud and abuse, analytics, satisfaction of legal obligations, or where Inside Sports otherwise reasonably believes that it has a legitimate reason to do so.
At any time, You may object to the processing of Your personal information, on legitimate grounds, except if otherwise permitted by applicable law.
Inside Sports only retains the personal information collected from a user as long as the user’s account is active or otherwise for a limited period of time as long as We need to fulfill the purposes for which We initially collected such information, unless otherwise required by law.
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from You, We will:
- Delete Your personal information from Our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete Your personal information from their records.
Please note that We may not be able to comply with requests to delete Your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by You, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with You, or otherwise perform a contract between You and Us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when Our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided We have obtained Your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with Your expectations based on Your relationship with Us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use Your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which You provided the information.
Inside Sports International does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen. If You are under the age of eighteen, You must not use this Site.
You will be able to connect Your Inside Sports International account to third party accounts.
BY CONNECTING YOUR INSIDE SPORTS INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNT TO YOUR THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE CONTINUOUS RELEASE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO OTHERS (IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR PRIVACY SETTINGS ON THOSE THIRD PARTY SITES). IF YOU DO NOT WANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU, INCLUDING PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION, TO BE SHARED IN THIS MANNER, DO NOT USE THIS FEATURE.
You may disconnect Your account from a third party account at any time. Users may disconnect access to their accounts on third party sites directly through the third party site, subject to that site’s terms and conditions.
We respect Your privacy and give You an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from third-party partners of Inside Sports International by contacting Us here:
- Web page: https://insidefoos.us1.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=7e59bd76d326af44405456011&id=54c25aecdc
- Email: email@example.com
From time to time, Inside Sports International may contact You via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, We may receive a notification when You open an email from Inside Sports International or click on a link therein.
If You would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Inside Sports International, You may opt out of such communications by Customer’s may opt-out or unsubscribe from emails via Mailchimp by clicking the “Unsubscribe” hyperlink on the promotional email received from Us, or by contacting Us directly with a detailed request.
We may store Your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom We have contracted. These third parties are bound by agreements that require them to comply with GDPR guidelines.
Inside Sports International welcomes Your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If You believe that Inside Sports International has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Inside Sports International at:
Inside Sports International LLC
Attn: Privacy Manager
35 Sunridge Lane
Durango, Colorado 81301
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective as of November 18, 2020